About Spice Cave
How do you launch a new spice company concept, you ask? You take to Kickstarter, of course. Seasoned spice veterans, Pete Taylor & Heather Scholten of Spiceologist fame, did just that and ended up creating the Most Funded Edible project in Kickstarter history (as of 02/2016). Over 3000 backers from all over the world pledged to be the first to get their hands on the new line of Certified Paleo and Whole30 Approved seasonings called Spice Cave.
The four pillars are easy to use alone or mix and match.
- Land - Garlicky with hints of mustard and cumin. Use this blend on all things that roam the land. Beef, pork, elk & venison, etc.
- Sea - Lemony with fresh ground pepper and herbs. This blend goes on all things from the sea. Shrimp, salmon, whitefish & scallops, etc.
- Wind - Herbs, herbs and more herbs plus garlic and onion and a hint of orange peel. Sprinkle this blend liberally on chicken, duck, turkey & goose.
- Fire - Sweet from coconut palm sugar, but smoky and hints of heat from cayenne and paprika. This blend goes on everything, and we do mean everything, and also pairs great with Land, Sea and Wind.
Certifications & Specifications for Spice Cave seasonings.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Paleo
- Whole30 Approved
- Low Sodium
- No MSG
- No Fillers
- Only Himalayan Pink Salt
- Coconut Palm Sugar (Fire blend only)