EPIC Party Wings
When we say EPIC, we really mean EPIC. We partnered with EPIC Provisions to bring you some delicious party wings that are certifiably delicious (paleo & Whole30 too). Melt in your mouth doesn't even come close to summing these bad boys up!
The oven does all of the work for you on this recipe, so you can get the rest of the party deliciousness ready to go while these wings cook to perfection. We [LOVE] easy recipes that are incredibly delish. Did we mention that the Buffalo sauce is WHOLE30 Approved? No? Well, it is and you'll want to use it for tons of other recipes.
EPIC PARTY WINGS
Makes 6-8 servings
For the Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 22 fl oz Cage Free Duck Fat
- 6 tablespoons Land - Savory Garlic Seasoning
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup ghee or clarified butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's Original)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Zest of 1 lime
Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels. Add to a large bowl, set aside. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add the Spice Cave Land seasoning, salt and pepper and toss the chicken wings to coat. Place wings into a rimmed baking pan and pour the duck fat over the wings. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and then with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Add all of the buffalo sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until solids have liquified and the sauce is warm.
- In a large saute pan, add 2 tablespoons coconut oil and set over medium heat. Sear the wings on each side for 2-3 minutes. Set aside to a bowl and once all are seared, toss with the warm buffalo sauce. Devour!!
- Heather Scholten