Butcher Box Pork Chops
What's better than a perfectly seasoned and seared chop? I'll tell you...it's a beautiful pork chop showing up at your doorstep just waiting to be perfectly seasoned and seared. We teamed up with Butcher Box to bring you a quick and tasty recipe for Pork Chops with Cauli Mash and a quick salad with Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette. Oh baby it was good.
Check out the video to see just how easy it was to make.
The cauli mash? So delish! The chops? So juicy! If you're looking for an easy paleo or Whole30 recipe, this is your jam!
BUTCHER BOX PORK CHOPS WITH CAULIFLOWER MASH
Makes 4 servings
For the Chops
- 4 Butcher Box pork chops (or other pork chops)
- 4 tablespoons Land - Savory Garlic Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Wind - Herbaceous Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Avocado Oil (such as Primal Kitchen)
For the Cauliflower Mash
- 2 cauliflower heads, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 tablespoon diced chives
- 4 tablespoons ghee
Season the pork chops with Land and Wind seasoning and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower pieces and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain water and put the cooked cauliflower into a food processor or food mill, pulse until cauliflower is smooth and lump free. Add the chives and ghee and pulse just until combined. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a large saute pan, add the avocado oil and heat to medium-high. Add the seasoned pork chops and sear 3-5 minutes per side, or to your preferred doneness. Serve with warm cauli mash and a quick salad and enjoy!
Disclaimer - we were sent product from Butcher Box to test with our seasonings. All opinions are our own.
- Heather Scholten