Epic Paleo Burger
We happen to be BIG fans of the Paleo and Primal lifestyle here at Spice Cave. What's not to love about eating a big beautiful grass fed burger topped with a perfectly cooked egg? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. It's just pure love.
One of the things we hear all of the time is "how do I kick up plain ground beef without sacrificing my paleo lifestyle?" Well we have the answer for you....Land + Fire, that's how. A few dashes of each will make plain ground beef into a mouthwatering experience. Add a few more shakes of Fire before you dive the fork in and it's sure to be epic.
EPIC PALEO BURGER
Makes 1 servings
- 1/4 lb grass-fed ground beef or bison
- 1 teaspoon Fire - Spicy & Sweet Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Land - Savory Garlic Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup guacamole (prepared or store bought)
- crumbled bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray just before adding beef patty.
- In a medium bowl add the ground beef, Fire and Land. Mix to combine. Place on the hot grill/grill pan and sear to you liking.
- In a clean skillet set over medium-high heat, add the egg and fry to your liking. Remove from heat.
- To assemble: put arugula on a plate or bowl, top with beef patty, guacamole, fried egg, sprinkle bacon pieces over and add a couple shakes of Fire and serve immediately.
- Heather Scholten