Thai Peanut Shrimp Skewers
Have you ever wondered what an EPIC spice blend would taste like? Well look no further!! Our collaboration with Kevin from FitMenCook.com resulted in the World's 1st Thai Peanut Seasoning that is 100% natural and 2000% delicious. Sprinkle it on Shrimp, chicken, steak, potatoes and you may even want to just eat it directly off a spoon. I may be speaking from experience on that one.
Here's the easy recipe for Thai Peanut Shrimp Skewers.
THAI PEANUT SHRIMP SKEWERS
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 lb shrimp
- 2 tablespoons Thai Peanut Seasoning
- Cooking Spray
- Bamboo skewers, soaked for 1 hour
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to high.
- In a medium bowl add the shrimp and sprinkle the Thai Peanut seasoning over and toss to coat. Thread onto soaked skewers.
- Lightly spray the grill or grill pan with cooking spray and add the shrimp. Cook 1-2 minutes per side and remove immediately and serve with steamed rice and veggies.
- Heather Scholten